Re: Make Ceph available over VPN?

All the ceph nodes are part of the vpn network, so all of the nodes can be
reached: in tailscale, each host gets an additional vpn ip and can be
reached over tailscale from the individual client systems (laptops) when
out of the office.

Is there any documentation how to make ceph bind the the vpn ip too?

Thanks,

Daniel