Make Ceph available over VPN?

Hi,

I'm using the Tailscale VPN, which is based on wireguard and want to
make the Ceph cluster available offsite.
Now I have seen that ceph does not bind the mon to the tailscale
interface, so it is not available over it. Nmap shows the ceph port
6789 not present via Tailscale.

I have two separate networks on the cluster: the cluster internal
network just for the Ceph nodes and the public / client network, which
is physically separate.

How can I add the VPN interface to Ceph to bind to for client mount requests?

Thanks,

Daniel