Re: Question about quorum

Hi Murilo,

Since we need a majority to maintain a quorum when you lost 2 mons, you
only had 50% available and lost quorum. This is why all recommendations
specify having an odd number of mons. As you do not get any added
availability with 4 instead of 3. If you had 5 mons, you can lose two
without losing availability.