Re: 16.2.11 branch

On 28/10/2022 00:25, Laura Flores wrote:
Hi Oleksiy,

The Pacific RC has not been declared yet since there have been problems in
our upstream testing lab. There is no ETA yet for v16.2.11 for that reason,
but the full diff of all the patches that were included will be published
to ceph.io when v16.2.11 is released. There will also be a diff published
in the documentation on this page:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/releases/pacific/

In the meantime, here is a link to the diff in commits between v16.2.10 and
the Pacific branch: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/compare/v16.2.10...pacific

There also is https://tracker.ceph.com/versions/656 which seems to be tracking
the open issues tagged for this particular point release.

If you don't mind me asking Laura, have those issues regarding the testing lab been resolved yet?

There are quite a few bugfixes in the pending release 16.2.11 which we are waiting for. TBH I was about to ask if it would not be sensible to do an intermediate release and not let it grow bigger and
bigger (with even more changes / fixes)  going out at once.

Regards

Christian