Question about recovery priority

Hallo all,
taking advantage of the redundancy of my EC pool, I destroyed a couple of servers in order to reinstall them with a new operating system. I am on Nautilus (but will evolve soon to Pacific), and today I am not in "emergency mode": this is just for my education. :-)

"ceph pg dump" shows a couple pg's with 3 missing chunks, some other with 2, several with 1 missing chunk: that's fine and expected. Having looked at it for a while, I think I understand the recovery queue is unique: there is no internal higher priority for 3-missing-chunks PGs wrt 1-missing-chunk PGs, right? I tried to issue "ceph pg force-recovery" on the few worst-degraded PGs but, apparently, numbers of 3-missing 2-missing and 1-missing are going down at the same relative speed.
   Is this expected? Can I do something to "guide" the process?

Thanks for your hints

			Fulvio

--
Fulvio Galeazzi