From: Tim Bishop <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: September 8, 2022 6:44 AM
To: Bailey Allison <ballison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'ceph-users' <ceph-users@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Re: 16.2.10 Cephfs with CTDB, Samba running on
Ubuntu

Hi Bailey,

You mention you got the Ceph snapshots to shadowcopies working. I didn't
have much luck with this myself, on Ubuntu 20.04+22.04 and Ceph Octopus
(since upgraded to Pacific).

Just wondering if you could share the config you used for that, and anything
notable about your configuration such as OS+Samba versions.

Thanks,
Tim.

--
Tim Bishop