Re: Remove corrupt PG

To answer my own question.

The removal of the  corrupt PG, could be fixed by doing ceph-objectstore-tool fuse mount-thingy.
Then from the mount point, delete everything in the PGs head directory.

This took only a few seconds (compared to 7.5 days) and after unmount and restart of the OSD it came back online.

Best,
Jesper

Jesper Lykkegaard Karlsen
Scientific Computing
Centre for Structural Biology
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics
Aarhus University
Universitetsbyen 81
8000 Aarhus C

E-mail: jelka@xxxxxxxxx