Ceph Days Dublin CFP ends today

Hi everyone,

Ceph Days are returning, and we're starting with Dublin in September
13th! If you're attending Open Source Summit EU, consider adding this
event to your week!

A full-day event dedicated to sharing Ceph's transformative power and
fostering the vibrant Ceph community, Ceph Day Dublin is hosted by
WeWork, the Ceph community, and our friends.

The expert Ceph team, Ceph's customers and partners, and the Ceph
community join forces to discuss things like the status of the Ceph
project, recent Ceph project improvements and roadmap, and Ceph
community news. The day ends with a networking reception to foster
more Ceph learning.

Important Dates

CFP Opens: 2022-07-21
CFP Closes: 2022-08-17