Re: CephFS perforamnce degradation in root directory

I was wondering if it had something to do with quota enforcement. The other
possibility that occurs to me is if other clients are monitoring the
system, or an admin pane (eg the dashboard) is displaying per-volume or
per-client stats, they may be poking at the mountpoint and interrupting
exclusive client caps?
-Greg