Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: RGW Bucket Notifications and MultiPart Uploads

Hi Mark,
Starting from quincy, we send 1 notification,
"ObjectCreated:CompleteMultipartUpload", when the upload is complete. See:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/radosgw/s3-notification-compatibility/
We don't send the "ObjectCreated:Post" notification when the upload starts
as it will be confusing with other objects "POST" uploads.
Is there a usecase for sending a notification when the upload starts?

Yuval

Yuval