Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: RGW Bucket Notifications and MultiPart Uploads

If you can that would be great. As it is likely to be a while before we make the 16 -> 17 switch.

Question: If I receive the 1st put notification for the partial object and I check RGW to see if the object actually exists – do you know if RGW will tell me that it is missing until the ObjectCreated:CompleteMultipartUpload is sent?

I was thinking as a stop gap I could add some code to just check for the objects existence in RGW before taking any action?

Thanks very much for taking the time out to answer this.

--

Mark Selby

Sr Linux Administrator, The Voleon Group

mselby@xxxxxxxxxx

 This email is subject to important conditions and disclosures that are listed on this web page: https://voleon.com/disclaimer/.