Re: [cephadm] ceph config as yaml

Did you try the *rm *option? both ceph config and ceph config-key support
removing config kyes:

From:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/man/8/ceph/#ceph-ceph-administration-tool

ceph config-key [ *rm* | *exists* | *get* | *ls* | *dump* | *set* ] …
ceph config [ *dump* | *ls* | *help* | *get* | *show* | *show-with-defaults*
 | *set* | *rm* | *log* | *reset* | *assimilate-conf* |
*generate-minimal-conf* ] …

Best,
Redo.