Re: PGs stuck deep-scrubbing for weeks - 16.2.9

I think you may have hit the same bug we encountered. Cory submitted a fix,
see if it fits what you've encountered:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/46727 (backport to Pacific here:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/46877 )
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/54172