Single vs multiple cephfs file systems pros and cons

Hello

When would it be a good idea to use multiple smaller cephfs filesystems (in the same cluster) instead a big single one with active-active MDSs?

I am migrating about 900M files from Lustre to Ceph and I am wondering if I should use a single file system or two filesystems. Right now the only significant benefit of using multiple cephfs filesystems I see is that a metadata scrub wouldn't take as long.

Do people have other thoughts about single vs multiple filesystems?

Thanks

Vlad