Radosgw issues after upgrade to 14.2.21

Hello,

We recently upgraded a 3 node cluster running luminous 12.2.13(ceph repos) on Debian 9 to Nautilus v14.2.21(Debian stable repo) on Debian 11.  For the most part everything seems to be fine with the exception of access to the bucket defined inside of RadosGW.

Since the upgrade users are now getting 403 Access Denied when trying to list their objects and/or put new objects in the bucket.   We've attempted to re-apply the IAM policies defined on the bucket for the users, however that fails.  Even after taking ownership of the bucket with a newly created account's credentials via radosgw-admin.  We've also added caps(buckets *, users *, policy *) to the newly created bucket "admin" but that didn't help either in re-applying the IAM policies.

What are we missing?

Richard Andrews