Re: rados df vs ls

> On Jul 6, 2022, at 10:30 AM, stuart.anderson <anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I am wondering if it is safe to delete the following pool that rados ls reports is empty, but rados df indicates has a few thousand objects?

Please excuse reposting, but as a Ceph newbie I would really appreciate advice from someone more knowledgeable if it is safe to delete a pool with an empty "rados ls" output even though "rados df" reoprts a a few thousand objects (in a cluster with 500M objects)?

Is there another way to find the objects that rados df is counting?

Or is something like "fsck" or "scrub" to resync the output of rados ls & df ?

Thanks.

---
anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx