Re: something wrong with my monitor database ?

On 6/10/22 11:41, Eric Le Lay wrote:
Hello list,

my ceph cluster was upgraded from nautilus to octopus last October, causing snaptrims to overload OSDs so I had to disable them (bluefs_buffered_io=false|true didn't help).

Now I've copied data elsewhere and removed all clients and try to fix the cluster. Scraping it and starting over is possible, but it would be wonderful if we could
figure out what's wrong with it...

FYI: osd snap trim sleep <- adding some sleep might help alleviate the impact on the cluster.

If HEALTH is OK I would not expect anything wrong with your cluster.

Does " ceph osd dump |grep require_osd_release" give you require_osd_release octopus?

Gr. Stefan