Re: Luminous to Pacific Upgrade with Filestore OSDs

Hi Pardhiv,

I don't recall anything unusual, just follow upgrade procedures outlined in each release.

Cheers

El 9/6/22 a las 20:08, Pardhiv Karri escribió:
Awesome, thank you, Eneko!

Would you mind sharing the upgrade run book, if you have one? Want to avoid reinventing the wheel as there will b some caveats while uprading and they don't usually be present in official Ceph upgrade docs.

Thanks,
Pardhiv