Re: Reasonable MDS rejoin time?

Hi, Jos,
Many thanks for your reply.
And sorry, I missed to mention the version, which is 14.2.22.

Here is the log:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qzPf64qw16VJDKSzcDoixZ690KL8XSoc?usp=sharing

Here, the ceph01(active) and ceph11(standby-replay) were the ones what suffered crash. The log didn't tell us much but several slow request were occurring. And, the ceph11 had "cache is too large" warning by the time it went crashed, suppose it could happen when doing recovery. (each MDS has 64GB memory, BTW ) The ceph16 is current rejoin one, I've turned debug_mds to 20 for a while as ceph-mds.ceph16.log-20220516.gz

Thanks
&
Best regards,
Felix Lee ~