Re: Ceph DB mon increasing constantly + large osd_snap keys (nautilus)

Hi

I suggest to upgrade to last Nautilus release!
Also, the last Nautilus release doesn't have fix for trimming osdmaps after PG merge [1] (and seems PR's for Nau never be merged). But we push the trimming via restart mon leader 💁‍♂️

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/43204

Sent from my iPhone