Re: Ceph PGs stuck inactive after rebuild node

For future reference, "ceph pg repeer <pgid>" might have helped here.

Was the PG stuck in the "activating" state? If so, I wonder if you
temporarily exceeded mon_max_pg_per_osd on some OSDs when rebuilding
your host. At least on Nautilus I've seen cases where Ceph doesn't
gracefully recover from this temporary limit violation and the PGs
need some nudges to become active.

Josh