Re: RGW STS AssumeRoleWithWebIdentity Multi-Tenancy

Thanks for the reponse. Will try this ourt if I need these finer grade access controls.

--

Mark Selby

Sr Linux Administrator, The Voleon Group

mselby@xxxxxxxxxx

 This email is subject to important conditions and disclosures that are listed on this web page: https://voleon.com/disclaimer/.