Re: How often should I scrub the filesystem ?

Hello

Does anyone have some infos about filesystem scrubbing ? As it is a generic
thread (not specific to my cluster) I think the answers can help a lot of
admin :)

It would be awesome if someone can answer some of these questions. And
maybe complete the doc.

All the best

Arnaud