How often should I scrub the filesystem ?

Hello to everyone :)

Just some question about filesystem scrubbing

In this documentation it is said that scrub will help admin check
consistency of filesystem:

https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/cephfs/scrub/

So my questions are:

Is filesystem scrubbing mandatory ?
How often should I scrub the whole filesystem (ie start at /)
How often should I scrub ~mdsdir
Should I set up a cronjob ?
Is filesystem scrubbing considerated armless ? Even with recursive force
repair ?
Is there any chance for scrubbing to overload mds on a big file system (ie
like find . -ls) ?
What is the difference between "recursive repair" and "recursive force
repair" ? Is "force" armless ?
Is there any way to see at which file/folder is the scrub operation ? In
fact any better way to see srub progress than "scrub status" which doesn't
say much

Sorry for all the questions, but there is not that much documentation about
filesystem scrubbing. And I do think the answers will help a lot of cephfs
administrators :)

Thanks to all

All the best

Arnaud