ceph fs snaptrim speed

I seem to have the opposite problem with fs snaptrim progress as others recently. I would like to speed it up. I looked at the docs and find the description of osd_snap_trim_sleep* (https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/configuration/osd-config-ref/#confval-osd_snap_trim_sleep) counter-intuitive and confusing.

For osd_snap_trim_sleep it says "This option overrides backend specific variants.", which is exactly the opposite of how other options are applied, for example, the osd_memory_target family of options. The usual way is that more specific options (back-end specific) supersede less specific options (general defaults). What is correct? Is the overall default sleep=0 for all types of OSDs, or is it 5s(=osd_snap_trim_sleep_hdd) for HDDs?

If the documentation is wrong, please correct.

Thanks and best regards,