Re: Need feedback on cache tiering

Hi,

Some of our RGW and RBD clusters are still using cache tier. We
encountered some issues before and then set it up for some suitable
scenario, for example, write performance sensitive business without
heavy load and also tried to keep the full ratio low. So far so good,
no serious issue happened.

Currently we don't see a solution to resolve the gap between HDD
capacity and its performance. Tier storage still seems to be a common
solution. We will be happy to embrace and test any new solution, but
it would be better to keep the cache tier until the new one is mature.

Regards,
Zhi Zhang (David)