Removed daemons listed as stray

Hello

I needed to permanently remove two drives from my pool so I ran "ceph orch daemon rm XXX". The command hung for both OSDs, but the daemons were removed. I then purged the two OSDs.

Now ceph status is complaining about them with CEPHADM_STRAY_DAEMON, but the daemons aren't running and are not showing up in ceph orch ps. If I try to "daemon rm" again I get Error EINVAL: Unable to find daemon(s).

Anybody have an idea about what could have happened or how to stop ceph status from listing the non-existing daemons as stray?

Thanks,

Vlad