Automatic OSD creation / Floating IP for ceph dashboard

Hello everyone,

I have a ceph deployed together with Ovirt. It's working pretty well,
except for a few "cosmetic" issues.

1st:
Ovirt uses Ceph via CinderLib, and, differently from Openstack, the rbd
devices are mapped to the hypervisor instead of the VM using it directly (I
hope this can also change). The situation is that since the rbd appears
into the SO as a regular disk, cephadm tries to deploy an OSD if there's no
partition on it and fails (fortunately), but leaves the cluster on a WARN
state.  I tried to disabled the automatic OSD creation with the command

# ceph orch apply osd --all-available-devices --unmanaged=true

But there was no effect.

Is there a way to disable this functionality or at least create a filter to
ignore the rbd devices?

2nd:
It would be great to have a way to use a floating ip for the dashboard,
because with it we can have a single dns name, instead of using the mgr
name to reach it. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Best regards,
--
Ricardo Alonso
ricardoalonsos@xxxxxxxxx