Re: are you using nfs-ganesha builds from download.ceph.com

Hi all,

For OpenStack Manila CI we are using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS with the community
PPAs [0].

For those users in RHEL based distros, we allow them to use the packages in
download.ceph.com [1], but that is not being actively tested by our CI.

IIRC there are no builds for Ubuntu, CentOS or Fedora in [2] for the
versions we are using (2.8 and 3.0), only instructions on where to get the
packages.

Having said that, right now I don't think it wouldn't change too much for
us if nfs-ganesha packages are no longer distributed on download.ceph.com.

That would impact our development environments tool, but we could fix it to
point to the new repos.

Thanks,

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/devstack-plugin-ceph/blob/stable/xena/devstack/lib/ceph#L1019-L1020