Re: Bug in RGW header x-amz-date parsing

Sorry for the late reply - vacation :/

Seems there is some confusion here: the AWS GO SDK sets the format as ISO
8601 basic -
https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/blob/main/aws/signer/v4/v4.go#L84. So I
don't know where the divergence is happening :(. FWIW the aws go sdk works
fine against S3 and fails for ceph. A very straightforward repro can be had
by running
https://github.com/wasabi-tech/s3-benchmark/blob/master/s3-benchmark.go
against ceph - Is it possible to see why this is? (FWIW, I have created an
AWS support case for this internally - I THINK s3 processes both formats, I
am not sure).

Thanks. Subu