cephfs quota used

Hi all,

Cephfs quota work really well for me.
A cool feature is that if one mounts a folder, which has quotas enabled, then the mountpoint will show as a partition of quota size and how much is used (e.g. with df command), nice!

Now, I want to access the usage information of folders with quotas from root level of the cephfs.
I have failed to find this information through getfattr commands, only quota limits are shown here, and du-command on individual folders is a suboptimal solution.
The usage information must be somewhere in ceph metadata/mondb, but where and how do I read?

Best,
Jesper

Jesper Lykkegaard Karlsen
Scientific Computing
Centre for Structural Biology
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics
Aarhus University
Gustav Wieds Vej 10
8000 Aarhus C

E-mail: jelka@xxxxxxxxx