Re: CephFS Metadata Pool bandwidth usage

Andras,

Unfortunately your attachment didn't come through the list. (It might
work if you embed it inline? Not sure.) I don't know if anybody's
looked too hard at this before, and without the image I don't know
exactly what metric you're using to say something's 320KB in size. Can
you explain more?

It might help if you dump the objecter_requests from the MDS and share
those — it'll display what objects are being written to with what
sizes.
-Greg