Re: restore failed ceph cluster

Thanks Boris, for your prompt response and assistance.

We didnt set this cluster up. Most probably ceph-volume is not used,
because we only have ceph-admin. there is no "ceph" and "ceph-volume"
available (at least doesnt come with auto / bash complete). Probably all
things gone through the GUI after all set with ceph-admin. (I checked
history and didnt see ceph-volume / ceph but all with ceph-admin)

regards,