Re: Handling node failures.

Thanks for the answers - some clarifications:

- RE WAL drive loss: Can I assume the WAL drive is used ONLY if there is
write traffic? IOW, can I protect against a SPOF like that by keeping
clusters cold after the initial data load and serving only reads?
- I do see the docs around 1-4% in terms of SSD size. Is there a
restriction based on IOPS as well? I see mails specifying the ratio of SSD
to HDD should be 1:3 or 1:6 - Am I reading this correctly?

Thanks. Subu