Von: Stefan Kooman <stefan@xxxxxx>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2021 12:26:44
An: von Hoesslin, Volker; ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Betreff:  Re: MDS: corrupted header/values: decode past end of struct encoding: Malformed input

Externe E-Mail! Öffnen Sie nur Links oder Anhänge von vertrauenswürdigen Absendern!
On 10/7/21 11:27, von Hoesslin, Volker wrote:
> So should i Just Run this command?

I don't know. The problem is, that you already went through the disaster
recovery procedure, and reset a couple of things. And that the cause why
it went into degraded state is not clear to me. And in the current state
it's probably difficult for anyone to gauge what the best path forward
is (sorry for the pun).

AFAICT The assert is there because it cannot find "_", possibly looking
up the head of an object (_head) that it cannot find.

So not sure if that command is going to fix that for you, or possibly
make things worse.

Gr. Stefan