cephadm adopt with another user than root

Hello,

On our test cluster, we are running containerized latest pacific, and we are testing the upgrade path to cephadm. But we do not want cephadm to use the root user to connect to other machines.

We found how to set the ssh-user during bootstrapping, but not when adopting an existing cluster.

Is any way to set the ssh-user when adopting a cluster? I did not found the way to change the ssh-user on the documentation.

Thanks,
Luis Domingues