From: Christian Rohmann <christian.rohmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 1, 2021 9:37 PM
To: Szabo, Istvan (Agoda) <Istvan.Szabo@xxxxxxxxx>; ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Multisite reshard stale instances

Email received from the internet. If in doubt, don't click any link nor open any attachment !

Hey Istvan,

On 05/02/2021 03:00, Szabo, Istvan (Agoda) wrote:
> I found 6-700 stale instances with the reshard stale instances list command.
> Is there a way to clean it up (or actually should I clean it up)?
> The stale instance rm doesn't work in multisite.

I observe a similar issue with some stale instances on master as secondary site after migrating from a single site to multisite.

Did you ever find out what to do about those stale instances then?

Regards

Christian