Re: anyone using cephfs or rgw for 'streaming' videos?

It may be a bit off from your use case, but I’m using CephFS with my Plex
environment. Well, the Plex DB is on an RDB volume. All the media is on
CephFS, and specifically on an EC pool just for Plex media. It’s been
working pretty well for a few years now.

I keep meaning to setup RGW, but so far just haven’t had a reason to.

~ Sean