anyone using cephfs or rgw for 'streaming' videos?

Currently I am bit testing with gstreamer, and thought about archiving streams in multiple formats, like hls and mkv. I thought it would be nice to use rgw to store files via an s3fs mount, and maybe have the proxy server cache the recent writes so clients would not even need to get data from radosgw itself. However if I start reducing the segment (latency?) I am quickly getting some write errors from gstreamer hls, so maybe not to stable environment.

Alternative is of course giving gstreamer a 'real' cephfs to write to, but than I am not having the already available radosgw structure to publish via.

I was wondering what others are doing.