Do monitors support multiple ip addresses to increase network fault tolerance?

Hello,

5 node cluster, with co-located mons, mgrs, mds, and osds

Each node has a:
 - 192.168.xx.xx 1Gb/s connection
 - 10.xx.yy.xx 10Gb/s connection
 - 10.aa.yy.xx 50Gb/s connection
 - and a couple of unused ethernet ports

192 and 10.aa both have a switch dedicated to the network, and 10.xx
uses a star map between notes, with some ip routing for two nodes
which are missing a 10gbe adapter.

I am currently leveraging the highest throughput connection for my
ceph cluster (public and cluster) as everything including the "users"
are colocated to these 5 machines. (proxmox)

However, I have been having periodic, unpredictable issues with that
network (infiniband, opensm, etc.)

While those issues are fixed for now, they have me thinking about
fault tolerance.

Do monitors support multiple ip addresses to increase network fault tolerance?
Alternatively, what is the best way to ensure that if say, the
10.aa... switch goes down, but all other networks are fine, that ceph
remains connected?

I see in the ceph documentation
(https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/configuration/network-config-ref/)
that the public and cluster networks both support this format:
{ip- address}/{netmask} [, {ip-address}/{netmask}]

however I do not see confirmation in the docs as to how to address
mons changing networks in the event of a network issue.

Josh