ceph fs authorization changed?

Hi all,

when I first tested and documented ceph fs mounts in VMs, I used the command

ceph fs authorize filesystem client.kio /kio rw

This adds "tag cephfs data=filesystem" to the osd caps.

[client.kio]
        key = AQAkuihh/0wcMRAAA5ITjv64XseOJuVWb41scA==
        caps mds = "allow rw path=/kio"
        caps mon = "allow r"
        caps osd = "allow rw tag cephfs data=filesystem "

We now wanted to use ceph fs mount in a developer VM. It turned out, that in one of the last updates the functionality changed. The tag now prohibits writing in files in the mounted directory. To be able to fully access the mount, I have to use

ceph auth get-or-create client.kio mds "allow rw path=/kio" mon "allow r" osd "allow rw tag cephfs data=filesystem"

Ist hat a bug or is that an intended behaviour change?

I'm running ceph 15.2.14 with proxmox 6.4-13.

Best regards,
Alexander Kiotsoukis