Re: Issue installing radosgw on debian 10

So, now I discovered that Debian has it's own ceph packages! For a stupid joke I added the ceph repository and installed ceph-common without making an apt clean; apt update; apt upgrade -y and this lead to have all the cluster with pacific and just the radosgw with Luminous! :-/ For this reason ceph -s was not able to parse the ceph.conf file!

Once raised the full update & upgrade like above everything worked fine!

Thank you very much to have pointed me to the right direction.

Francesco