Re: Debian 11 Bullseye support

For this August Debian testing became a Debian stable with LTS support.

But I see that only sid repo exists, no testing and no new stable bullseye.

May be some one knows, when there are plans to have a bullseye build?

I cannot answer to this question; however I hope that the maintainers makes a serious cleanup of the packages installed with ceph-manager: When installing it other funny (and futile) packages are installed, like:

- docker.io (can be removed manually with no effect);

- libgfortran5 (yes! the language!)

- fonts-lyx (Latex fonts...)

- ttf-bitstream-vera (TTF!!!)

I have just one question: Why?