Re: tcmu-runner crashing on 16.2.5

> Does the node hang while shutting down or does it lock up so that you
> can't even issue the reboot command?

It hangs when shutting down. I can SSH in and issue commands just fine and it takes the shutdown command and kicks me out, but it appears to never shut down as I can still ping the server until I power-cycle it.

> The first place to look at is dmesg and "systemctl status".  cephadm
> wraps the services into systemd units so there should be a record of
> it terminating there.  If tcmu-runner is indeed crashing, Xiubo (CCed)
> might be able to help with debugging.

Thank you for the pointer. I’ll look at this next time it happens and send what I see.

-Paul