Re: Manually add monitor to a running cluster

Hi,

so yes I was assuming that the new mon is a member of the cluster, so
packages are installed and ceph.conf in place!
You also need to add the IP of the new mon to the ceph.conf when you
are done and redistribute it to all members of the cluster.

Ansgar