Re: #ceph in Matrix [was: Re: we're living in 2005.]

#ceph:ungleich.ch is not accessible at this time.

Try again later, or ask a room admin to check if you have access.

M_UNKNOWN was returned while trying to access the room. If you think you're seeing this message in error, please submit a bug report.

But this is my first try setting up matrix (synapse and db as separate containers, but with rbd storage!)