Re: Files listed in radosgw BI but is not available in ceph

Does someone got an idea, how this could happen?

* The files are present in the output of "radosgw-admin bi list --bucket BUCKET"
* The files are missing in the output of "radosgw-admin bucket
radoslist --bucket BUCKET"
* I have strange shadow objects that doesn't seem to have a filename
(_shadow_.Sxj4BEhZS6PZg1HhsvSeqJM4Y0wRCto_4)

It doesn't seem to be a  careless "rados -p POOL rm OBJECT" because
then it should be still in the "radosgw-admin bucket radoslist
--bucket BUCKET" output. (just tested that on a testbucket).