Re: High OSD latencies afer Upgrade 14.2.16 -> 14.2.22

In this case the release notes of 14.2.22 already contained the hint that bluefs_buffered_io was set to true again after it had been disabled some minor versions ago. So I guess the realease notes are the best option to find infos about changes.

You could also dump all config settings on a monitor node just like this:

# ceph daemon /var/run/ceph/ceph-mon.*.asok config show > filename

and then do a diff before after, but I am usure how much changes you would find then.

You can also show all configs of a daemon that have a default and look for changes there eg:

# ceph config show-with-defaults osd.0

Have a nice day
Rainer