Re: upgrading from Nautilus on CentOS7 to Octopus on Ubuntu 20.04.2

Sounds exactly like testing to me...

On 30.6.2021 г. 17:46 ч., Teoman Onay wrote:
What do you mean by different?

RHEL is a supported product while CentOS is not. You get bug/security fixes sooner on RHEL than on CentOS as depending on their severity level they are released during the z-stream releases.

Stream is one minor release ahead than RHEL which means it already contains part of the fixes which will be released a few months later in RHEL. It could be considered even more stable as it already contains part of the fixes.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021, 15:15 Radoslav Milanov, <radoslav.milanov@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:radoslav.milanov@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    If stream is so great why is RHEL different ?

    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-you-should-have-already-been-centos-stream-back-2019-smith/