Re: Can not mount rbd device anymore

ceph -s is healthy. I started to do a xfs_repair on that block device
now which seems to do something...:

        - agno = 1038
        - agno = 1039
        - agno = 1040
        - agno = 1041
        - agno = 1042
        - agno = 1043
        - agno = 1044
        - agno = 1045
        - agno = 1046
        - agno = 1047
        - agno = 1048
        - agno = 1049
        - agno = 1050

(i am new to xfs) but hat proofes that the block device is alive and accessible?
Maybe I have a Filesystem problem?